See the cyber security advice from Get Safe Online by clicking a topic below:
Take Five To Stop Fraud
Take Five is an awareness campaign designed to urge the public and businesses to take time to consider whether a situation they find themselves in is genuine.
Five key things to remember
1. Never disclose security details, such as your PIN or full password – it’s never okay to reveal these details.
2. Don’t assume an email request or caller is genuine – people aren’t always who they say they are.
3. Don’t be rushed – a genuine bank or organisation won’t mind waiting to give you time to stop and think.
4. Listen to your instincts – if something feels wrong then it is usually right to pause and question it.
5. Stay in control – have the confidence to refuse unusual requests for information
Find more advice from the Neighbourhood Watch in Spain in our Knowledge Base